Orthopedic Surgery & Trauma
The mission of the Orthopedic & Trauma Department is to provide the highest quality patient care, improve mobility, and enhance the quality of life for all. The department is dedicated to advance the science of orthopedic surgery through research and education. The vision is to lead the Middle East region and to pioneer the first clinical orthopedic and musculoskeletal research center.
The department is specialized in providing a full array of orthopedic services for both adults and pediatric population.
- Shoulder, Hip and Knee Reconstructive & Revision Surgery
- Adult deformity spine surgery
- Complex Spine surgery
- Sport Medicine & Arthroscopic surgery
- Pediatric Orthopedics Surgery
- Hand Surgery & Microsurgery
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
Full-time faculty: Dr Chahine Assi (Head of Department), Dr Tony Hayek, Dr Alfred Khoury, Dr. Chahine Assi , Dr Camille Samaha and Dr Kaissar [Cesar] Yammine.
Part-time faculty: Dr Wael Bayoud, Dr Antione Charbel, Dr Ziad Kabalan, Dr Rami Khalife, Dr Khalil Khalil and Dr Gergi Sfeir
For appointments, get in touch:
- Go to emergency room during after hours, weekends and holidays
- Call ER number +961 9 640140